I woke up at
4 pm today! =.=.. Damnn, i feel like a
pig these days... My mom told me to follow her to botanical gardens for a jog at bout 5.. And yeah i did went with her.. We went about botanicals for like 5 rounds.. Then it was like 6.30pm.. Went home, and had an early dinner.. My mom's "
bak kut teh" =D.. Later i went around
dota-ing till like 9+.. I watched ghost whisperer later bout 10.. After that, i just sat on the couch, "
blurred" without doing anything till like 12.. My mom brought back some
fortune cookies.. I had lotsa them.. Then here i am!By the way, sorry for the low quality, was lazy to use the camera..
FORTUNE COOKIES!
Couples who love each other tells each other a thousand things without talking.
You will live long and enjoy life.
Share your happiness with others today.
You will be successful in your work.
No comments:
Post a Comment